A best-practices pipeline for de novo transcriptome assembly with Illumina paired-end reads using Trinitymore ...
RC and Informatics are running a series of fall introductory workshops in October/November. These are intended for users either new to the command line and the cluster and/or people who are embarking on RNA-Seq and transcriptome analysis.
For more information please see the individual course pages or email me at email@example.com.
The full list of workshops and their dates and times are
- Introduction to Unix (Oct 11 2016. NWLabs 425 12:00-3:00pm)
- Intermediate Unix (Oct 18 2016. NWLabs 425 12:00-3:00pm)
- Introduction to R (Oct 25 2016. NWLabs 425 12:00-3:00pm)
- RNA-Seq - Introduction to Differential Expression Analysis (Nov 1 2016. NWLabs 425 12:00-3:00pm)
- De Novo Transcriptome Assembly and Annotation (Nov 15 2016. NWLabs 425 12:00-3:00pm)
Everyone will be expected to bring their own laptop (Windows,Mac,Linux), have attended the 'Introduction to Odyssey' training and be able to log into the cluster using ssh. Sign up using the links above.
|38 Oxford Street|
|September 19, 3:30pm - 5:30pm|
|Meet our teams and get hands on with the systems, and technologies that research computing and informatics use each & every day to support all kinds of amazing research! See OdyBot & IggyBot on a tour of our historic particle physics accelerator building with snacks, raffles and spot prizes!|
This tutorial provides a workflow for Chip-Seq alignment, peak finding and motif analysismore ...
We are presenting 3 workshops in May 2016. These are aimed at people with a good grounding in unix and the command line but are new to bioinformatics analysis.
The workshops and their dates and times are
- De Novo Transcriptome Assembly (May 2nd 2016. NWLabs 425 1-4pm)
- ChIP-Seq Analysis Workshop (May 9 2016. NWLabs 425 12-3pm)
- Phylogenetic Analysis Workshop (May 23 2016. NWLabs 425 12-3pm)
These will all be hands-on workshops limited to 20 people. Everyone will be expected to bring their own laptop (Windows,Mac,Linux), have attended the 'Introduction to Odyssey' training, be able to log into the cluster using ssh and be proficient in unix and the command line. Sign up using the links above.
An example workflow for identifying orthologs of genes of interest from one organism by analyzing ChIP-seq data from another organismmore ...