RC and Informatics are running a series of fall introductory workshops in October/November. These are intended for users either new to the command line and the cluster and/or people who are embarking on RNA-Seq and transcriptome analysis.
For more information please see the individual course pages or email me at email@example.com.
The full list of workshops and their dates and times are
- Introduction to Unix (Oct 11 2016. NWLabs 425 12:00-3:00pm)
- Intermediate Unix (Oct 18 2016. NWLabs 425 12:00-3:00pm)
- Introduction to R (Oct 25 2016. NWLabs 425 12:00-3:00pm)
- RNA-Seq - Introduction to Differential Expression Analysis (Nov 1 2016. NWLabs 425 12:00-3:00pm)
- De Novo Transcriptome Assembly and Annotation (Nov 15 2016. NWLabs 425 12:00-3:00pm)
Everyone will be expected to bring their own laptop (Windows,Mac,Linux), have attended the 'Introduction to Odyssey' training and be able to log into the cluster using ssh. Sign up using the links above.